Beauty Guru Lou Teasdale’s Beauty Tips
- Eyebrows: "I get a treatment by company called HD Brows. They dye the hairs… then thread them into shape. So you have fullness where you don’t naturally have color."
- Making Tanner to Look Natural and Perfect Skin: "A real tan has a bit of pink in it, so go for an aerosol spray that isn’t too brown or orange. I mist it over my face before I start my makeup."
- How to Turn Freshly Washed Hair Into a Matte Mess:"A good old ’80s diffuser. Mousse, and then diffuse to get that grungy, beachy, undone-but-done look. Even when I’m doing topknots or braids."
- Kit Must-Have: "I really like Lucas’ Papaw Ointment because it’s so natural and moisturizing. I use it for lips, [and tattoos]."
- Other Tips From her New Book:"Add powder eye shadow to lipstick for a matte finish. Black lipstick makes the best greasy, smoky eye. Add hair chalk that matches your color creates matte dirty texture."
For full article click here